Updated with WW Personal Points on 11/29/21
I am so excited. I just redid one of our favorite slow cooker/crock pot meals. Even though this dish is a huge winter favorite, I think it also works great for dinner in the Summer. You just simply dump all the ingredients into your slow cooker, turn it on and go. It’s all ready for you at dinnertime.
I cannot believe I did not think of this sooner. But I have loads of cauliflower rice in the freezer and I need to make space. I plan on freezing a few meals so they are ready to go in the summer months ahead. I always have chicken too so I just whipped this meal up in no time.
I also am going to make one of these with broccoli rice instead of cauliflower rice. I also plan on switching the veggies around too. This recipe is easily changeable, doubled and always delicious.
Weight Watchers Recipe Slow Cooker Chicken Broccoli & Rice Casserole
- 2 lbs. Boneless Chicken Breasts, Cubed
- 1 Bag of Frozen Cauliflower Rice
- 1 Bag of Frozen Chopped Broccoli
- ¼ Cup of Chicken Broth
- 1 Cup of Campbell’s Healthy Request Fat Cream of Chicken Soup
- ½ Cup of Fat Free Greek Plain Yogurt
- 1 Onion, Chopped Small
- 1 Small Can of Mushrooms, Drained
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 2 Teaspoons of Dried Parsley
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 Cup of Kraft Fat Free Shredded Cheddar Cheese (1/4 Cup Per Bowl)
- Spray your slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix soup, garlic, chicken broth and yogurt together well.
- Pour into slow cooker. Turn slow cooker on low setting to cook.
- Put chicken breasts in next along with onion, broccoli and seasonings.
- In the last 45 minutes of cooking, put rice and mushrooms into slow cooker. Stir. Put lid back on and finish cooking.
- **It’s best to keep the cauliflower rice in your refrigerator (not freezer) when you begin this recipe so that it’s not frozen solid. Also, try to bang on the bag too to break the rice up before putting into slow cooker.
- Top each bowl with ¼ Cup of Kraft Fat Free Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Personal Points if you chose Chicken and Fat Free Yogurt as 0 PP Foods; if you did not chose Chicken or Yogurt as 0 Point Foods, each serving is 9 PP; if you chose only Chicken as a 0 PP food, each serving is 3 PP; if you chose only Fat Free Yogurt as a 0 Point Food, each serving is 9 PP
Below are some more 0 point or extremely low point recipes contained in previous posts that you can also use to add to your menu.