*This post contains affiliate links.
Now that summer is in full swing, here are some delicious amazing low point Weight Watchers Freestyle Dips – the best healthy low fat dips for you to enjoy. Serve these dips with fresh cut crudites: broccoli, celery stalks, carrot sticks, mushroom caps, squash spears, cherry tomatoes, cucumber chips – you get the picture.
Another extremely low point way to serve these dips is by using the Joseph’s Flax Oat Bran & Whole Wheat Lavash Bread like this:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Using a pizza cutter, cut Joseph’s Lavash bread into as many triangles as possible. (Make them resemble tortilla chips).
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper and layout cut Lavash bread triangles. You will have to do a few batches at a time or separately.
- Spray Lavash bread with vegetable cooking spray.
- Season with garlic powder, onion powder and salt liberally. You may add any other spices you like.
- Put in oven and bake for about 5 minutes. DO NOT OVER BAKE.
- Cool on cooling racks.
- When cooled store in large Ziploc bags until you serve these mouth watering dips and salsas.
One whole Joseph’s Flax Oat Bran & Whole Wheat Lavash Bread is 2 Points. Depending on how large you cut the tortilla chips from this bread, you will get a nice size serving of “chips”.
Let’s get cooking and prepping all of these Weight Watchers Freestyle Dips & Salsas-Healthy & Low Fat Poolside Dips & Salsas.
Rancher’s Chicken Dip (Serves 6)
2 Cups of Kraft Fat Free Cheddar Cheese (Keep 1/4 cup separate)*
2 Cups of Cooked Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast, Chopped
1/2 Cup of Frank’s Buffalo Wing Sauce
1/2 Cup of 0 Point Ranch Dressing
4 Ounces of Nonfat Cream Cheese
1/2 Cup of Nonfat Greek Yogurt (Plain)
Vegetable Cooking Spray
- Mix everything together in a bowl (except 1/4 cup of Kraft Fat Free Cheddar Cheese).
- Spray a 8 inch square baking dish or pie plate with vegetable cooking spray.
- Transfer contents of bowl and spread evenly into pan. Top with reserved 1/4 cup of cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees until hot, about 25 minutes.
- Serve with carrot and celery sticks.
- 1/6 of a serving of this delicious spicy dip is 1 Point!
Remember if you eat this with the Joseph’s Lavash bread, count those points in addition to the 1 Point for the dip. Or eat with vegetables and don’t count any additional points.
**Also, if you cannot find Kraft Fat Free Shredded Cheeses where you live, I got you covered. You can substitute the fat free cheese with a reduced fat Cheddar Cheese (one that is about 3 Points for 1/4 cup). Though, it will no longer be 0 points per serving, it will still be extremely low.
Hot to Trot Cream Cheese & Salsa Dip (Serves 6)
8 Ounces of Fat Free Cream Cheese (Room Temperature)
1/2 Cup of Nonfat Greek Yogurt (Plain)
1 Cup of Salsa Verde or Any 0 Point Salsa
1 Teaspoon of Dried Cilantro
1/2 Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper
1 Tablespoon of Tabasco or Any 0 Point Hot Sauce
1 Jalapeno, Minced (Seeds Removed)*
- Puree the room temperature Fat Free Cream Cheese in a food processor until smooth.
- Add in yogurt, salsa, spices, hot sauce and jalapeno and pulse just until combined.
- Serve with vegetables.
- 1/6 serving of this dip is only 1 Point.
*Jalapeno can be omitted if you don’t like things too spicy.
I serve this delicious dip piped inside mini bell peppers. This is the piping tool I use that makes it extremely easy. Just use the widest tip and it flows easily into the mini peppers. Alternatively, if you want to get fancy, you can pipe the dip onto celery sticks and into mushroom caps as well.
**Remember if you eat this with the Joseph’s Lavash bread, count those points in addition to the 1 Point for the dip. Or eat with vegetables and don’t count any additional points.
Roasted Red Pepper Salsa (Serves 6)
2 cups of Roasted Red Peppers in Water, Chopped
1 cup of Red Onion
6 Roma Tomatoes, diced
1-2 Jalapenos Diced
1 Teaspoon of Ground Cumin
Juice of 3 Limes
Season with Salt to Taste
- Combine all ingredients and refrigerate for 1 hour for flavors to combine.
- You will want to serve this with the Joseph’s Lavash “Chips” (Directions at top of post).
- This is 0 Points for the entire bowl of Salsa. The only points are for the amount of Lavash chips you eat.
Greek Bruschetta Dip (Serves 6 )
8 Ripe Roma Tomatoes, Chopped
2 Large Garlic Cloves, Minced
1/4 Teaspoon Each of Salt & Pepper
1 Teaspoon of Dried Basil
2 Cups of Athenos Fat Free Feta Cheese
Juice of 2 Limes
- Mix everything together well at least one hour before serving. This can be served at room temperature, refrigerated or warm. If you want to serve this warm, microwave everything for 1 minute – this will cause the Feta to melt a bit.
- Serve with vegetables or with Joseph’s Lavash “Chips” (Instructions at top of post). However, I serve this with these Italian Toasts. Each toast is 1 Point and they are delicious. When I make soft boiled eggs, I serve the eggs over these toasts. Very delicious and pairs well with this Bruschetta type dip. My store was selling these toasts in the “Flora” brand but I have not seen them lately. Both Flora and Bellino brands are 1 Point per toast.
- 1/6th serving of this dip alone is 1 Point per serving. Enjoy!
Hot Mustard Dip (Serves 6)
1/2 Cup of Fat Free Mayonnaise
1/4 Cup of Fat Free Greek Yogurt (Plain)
1/3 Cup of Spicy Brown Mustard
4 Tablespoons of Minced Onion
2 Tablespoons of Ranch Salad Dressing Mix
3 Teaspoons of Prepared Horseradish
- Combine everything in a large bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 1/6th of this recipe by itself is 2 Points. This is best served with pretzels.
Refreshing Melon Salsa (Serves 6)
3 Cups of Cubed Watermelon (Seedless)
2 Cups of Cubed Cantaloupe (Seeded)
1/3 Cup of Red Onion, Chopped Small
1/3 Cup of Red Pepper, Chopped Small
1 Cup of Cucumber, Peeled and Seeded
1 Jalapeno, Seeded and Minced
6 Tablespoons of Lime Juice
2 Teaspoons of Granulated Splenda
1 Tablespoon of Honey
- Combine first 6 ingredients into large serving bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients and whisk together until blended.
- Pour over ingredients in serving bowl and stir to combine.
- 1/6th of this Salsa is 1 Points.
- Serve with Joseph’s Lavash “Chips” (Instructions at top of post) for additional points.
Cheesy Broccoli Dippy Spread (8 Servings)
8 oz Brick of Fat Free Cream Cheese, Cubed and Softened
1 Cup of Fat Free Sour Cream
1 Envelope of Good Seasons Italian Dressing Mix (Any flavor of Italian)
3 Cups of Frozen Chopped Broccoli, Thawed
2 Cups of Kraft Fat Free Shredded Cheddar Cheese*
Vegetable Cooking Spray
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and dressing seasoning mix well.
- Using a paper towel, absorb any water off the defrosted chopped broccoli.
- Add the broccoli and shredded cheese to cream cheese bowl.
- Spoon into a quart baking dish that has been sprayed with vegetable cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Serve warm.
- 1/8 of this delicious dip/spread is 2 Points.
I serve this Cheesy Broccoli Dip spread over these Italian Toasts. Each toast is 1 Point and they are delicious. When I make soft boiled eggs, I serve the eggs over these toasts. Very delicious and pairs well with this dippy like spread. My store was selling these toasts in the “Flora” brand but I have not seen them lately. Both Flora and Bellino brands are 1 Point per toast.
*Also, if you cannot find Kraft Fat Free Shredded Cheeses where you live, I got you covered. You can substitute the fat free cheese with a reduced fat Cheddar Cheese (one that is about 3 Points for 1/4 cup). Though, it will no longer be 0 points per serving, it will still be extremely low.
Also, here are Amazon links to purchase some of these foods that are used in these recipes if they are not available in your area:
Cooking Tools Mentioned In This Post
If want to see some more dips, salsas, spreads that can be served up on Weight Watchers Freestyle for very ZERO points or very little points, here are the past posts that feature the recipes:
Best Food Prep Tools I Use From Amazon
PIN FOR LATER ⇓