I hope you enjoyed last week’s Weight Watchers Freestyle menu. Like last week, there are some new recipe suggestions on this week’s menu as well as a convenient downloadable shopping list too. Below you will find another delicious Weight Watchers Freestyle Diet Plan Menu for the Week of 4/16/18.
Evening Snacks for Week 15 – 4/9/18
First of all, listed below are the evening snacks I ate on Week 15. Every week, I try to make it a point to carry over 4 points daily in case later in the week, if I am in a position where my food choices are limited.
Monday: Lemon Cheesecake (1 Point)
Wednesday: Lemon Cheesecake (1 Point)
Thursday: Baked Cheetos (4 Points)
Friday: Creamy Vanilla Cheesecake Fruit Salad (2 Points)
Saturday: Banana Strawberry “Ice Cream” (0 Points)
Sunday: (2) Lowfat Graham Crackers with Sugar Free Fruit Spread (2 Points)
To this point, I still have not broke into my weekly points allowance at all. Each week, I am going to keep my nighttime snack category open to use up some of my points.
Listed below will be my breakfasts, lunches and dinners for Week 16 of the Weight Watchers Freestyle Diet Plan.
*This post contains affiliate links.
PIN FOR LATER ⇓
Delicious Weight Watchers Freestyle Diet Plan Menu – Week 4/16/18
Breakfast: (1) Slice of Toast with Butter Spray (2 Points), 3/4 cup of Frosted Cheerios Cereal with 1/3 Skim Milk (5 Points)
Snack: Pineapple Chunks and 1 Apple (0 Points)
Lunch: Huge Garden Salad with Olives and Nonfat Feta Cheese + 3 Tablespoons of Light Dressing (5 Points)
Snack: Goodness Knows Bar (6 Points)
Dinner: Pan Grilled Chicken Cutlets (0 Points), Corn on Cob (0 Points), Baked Potato with Nonfat Sour Cream (6 Points)
Breakfast: Bagel (made with 2 Ingredient Dough) (3 Points) & Butter Spray (0 Points)
Snack: Pineapple Chunks (0 Points)
Lunch: 0 Point Bodacious Black Bean & Corn Salad (0 Points), Leftover Grilled Chicken Cutlet (0 Points)
Snack: Goodness Knows Bar = (6 Points)
Dinner: Ground Turkey Breast Tacos on (3) Ole Spinach Tortillas (3 Points) with 1/2 cup of Kraft Fat Free Cheddar Cheese, 1/4 cup of fat free Sour Cream, Tabasco (2 Points), Roasted Asparagus (0 Points)
Breakfast: 3 Soft Boiled Eggs with 2 Ingredient Dough Bagel w/Spray Butter (3 Points) – Recipe above.
Snack: 2 Bananas (0 Points)
Lunch: Same as Tuesday (0 Points)
Snack: Cantaloupe Chunks (0 Points), Premier Protein Vanilla Shake (2 Points)
Dinner: Shrimp and Broccoli in Garlic Sauce over 1 cup of White Rice (6 Points)
Breakfast: 1 cup of Frosted Cheerios w/Banana in 1/2 cup of Skim Milk (7 Points)
Snack: Cantaloupe Chunks (0 Points)
Lunch: Latin Shrimp Bisque – 2 Bowls (2 Points)
Snack: Premier Protein Vanilla Shake (2 Points)
Dinner: Turkey Breast Hamburgers (made with 1 egg yolk, minced onions, garlic salt, onion powder, parsley and 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire Sauce (0 Points), 3 ounces of Reduced Sugar Ketchup (2 Points), Bodacious Black Bean and Corn Salad (0 Points)
Related Weight Watchers Freestyle Post:
Breakfast: Omelette in a Mug (0 Points) RECIPE ADJUSTMENTS: Substitute cheddar cheese for Kraft Fat Free Shredded Cheese, substitute ham for 1.5 slices of Canadian Bacon
Snack: Apple (0 Points)
Lunch: Tuna Salad – Made with 0 Point Hummus (instead of Mayonnaise) on Joseph’s Oat Bran & Whole Wheat Lavash Bread (2 Point) with Lettuce, Onion, Celery, Jalapeno and Tomato, 3 Tablespoons of Lipton Onion Soup in water (for soup) (2 Points)
Snack: Banana (1 Point)
Dinner: Shrimp and Asparagus Stir Fry (0 Points), 1 cup of White Rice (6 Points), Sweet n Sour Red Cabbage: RECIPE ADJUSTMENT: Omit sugar and substitute with granulated Splenda and omit butter and substitute with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Cooking Spray, and I omitted the bay leaf (1 Point for the Entire Recipe!)
Breakfast: (3) Egg Omelette with Peppers, Onions, Mushrooms and 2 Slices of Nonfat Borden Cheese Slices (1 Point)
Snack: Sugar Free Chai Tea* made with 1 cup of Skim Milk (3 Points)
Lunch: Soup from Thursday (2 Points), 1 Can of Tuna mixed with 0 Point Creamy Dreamy Hummus Recipe (0 Points)
Snack: Premier Protein Shake (Vanilla) (2 Points)
Dinner: [Dinner out] Taking Italian Nachos to Party (Recipe Below)
Breakfast: 1 Cup of Cooked Oatmeal with 2 Bananas (5 Points)
Snack:Apple, 2 cups of Fat Free Cottage Cheese (6 Points)
Lunch: Grilled Chicken Cutlet (0 Points) with Leftover Red Cabbage Salad (1/2 Point)
Snack: (2) Lowfat Graham Crackers with Sugar Free Fruit Spread (2 Points)
Dinner: Sunshine Halibut over Cauliflower Rice (0 Points)
Printable Weight Watchers Freestyle Recipe for Nachos Italiano
- 3 Joseph's Lavash Oat Bran & Whole Wheat Bread
- Garlic Powder + Onion Powder to Taste
- Salt, to Taste
- 2 Shredded Cooked Chicken Cutlets
- 1 Jar of Banana Peppers, Drained
- ½ Jar of Sliced Mild or Hot Cherry Peppers, Drained
- 1.5 Cups of Kraft Fat Free Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- For the Turkey "Sausage":
- 2 Pounds of Ground Turkey Breast
- 2 Teaspoons Each of Dried Basil, Oregano & Parsley
- ½ Teaspoon Each of Red Pepper Flakes + Salt + Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1-1/2 Teaspoons of Fennel Seeds
- ½ Teaspoon of Ground Sage
- For the Sauce:
- 28 oz. can of Tomato Puree
- 2 Tablespoons of Splenda
- 1 Teaspoon Each of Salt + Dried Parsley + Oregano + Crushed Red Pepper
- Chopped Small Onion
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, Minced
- Vegetable Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Thoroughly combine all Turkey Sausage ingredients. [Set aside in refrigerator for 8 hours or overnight for flavors to combine].
- Using a pizza cutter, cut Lavash bread into triangles. (Make them resemble tortilla chips). Line a baking pan with parchment paper and put triangles on top. You will have to do a few batches at a time or separately. Spray Lavash with vegetable cooking spray. Season with garlic powder, onion powder and salt liberally. Put in oven and bake for about 5 minutes. DO NOT OVER BAKE. Cool on cooling racks. When cooled store in large Ziploc bags until assembly time.
- In large pan that has been liberally sprayed with vegetable cooking spray, saute onion and garlic until fragrant. Add ground turkey mixture and saute until no longer pink. If meat is sticking to pan, add a bit of water and stir. Add shredded, cooked chicken breast and continue cooking until all flavors are combined. Set aside.
- In a sauce pan, add sauce ingredients. Warm together over medium heat until flavors combine - about 10 minutes..Add all drained peppers. Set aside.
- Spray a 13 x 9 cooking pan with vegetable spray and spread a couple tablespoons of the tomato sauce mixture on the bottom. Lay out half of the Lavash triangles. Put ½ of the meat mixture and about ⅓ of sauce mixture on top of triangles, Repeat same for 2nd layer. Layer ½ of the cheese on top of 2nd layer and add any remaining sauce. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 for about 25 minutes and serve.
You can click here for the free downloadable shopping list printable.
Related Weight Watchers Freestyle Posts:
If you want to read my menu plan for last week, you can do so right here.
Want to see the rules I break consistently on Weight Watchers but still lose weight, click here.
*THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS WHICH MEANS IF YOU PURCHASE SOMETHING USING THE LINKS BELOW, I WILL RECEIVE A VERY SMALL PERCENTAGE OF THE SALE FOR RECOMMENDING THE PRODUCT TO YOU. THIS IS ALL AT NO COST TO YOU. THANK YOU IF YOU DO PURCHASE SOMETHING THAT WAS USED IN MAKING THESE RECIPES.