Updated with WW Personal Points on 11/20/21
Is there anything better than manicotti pasta shells stuffed with cheeses and juicy chicken breast that gets topped off with an Italian meat sauce? If all those ingredients sound fantastic to you, then make this healthy Cheesy Chicken Manicotti recipe soon. If you make the Slow Cooker Italian Meat Gravy beforehand, this recipe can be put together in 1 hour or less.
You can easily double this recipe and take the Cheesy Chicken Manicotti to lunch with you throughout the week. I would not freeze them though due to the cottage cheese.
PIN FOR LATER
THIS POST CONTAINS AMAZON AFFILIATE LINKS WHICH MEANS IF YOU PURCHASE SOMETHING USING THE LINKS BELOW, I WILL RECEIVE A VERY SMALL PERCENTAGE OF THE SALE FOR RECOMMENDING THE PRODUCT TO YOU. THIS IS ALL AT NO COST TO YOU. THANK YOU IF YOU DO PURCHASE SOMETHING FROM AMAZON THAT WAS USED IN MAKING THESE RECIPES.
Healthy Cheesy chicken Manicotti
- 12 Manicotti Shells
- 1 Recipe of 0 Point Slow Cooker Italian Meat Gravy (Previous Post)
- 2 Cups of Chopped Cooked Chicken Breast
- 1¼ Cups of Kraft Fat Free Mozzarella Shredded Cheese
- 1.5 Cups of Fat Free Cottage Cheese
- ¼ Cup of Kraft Reduced Fat Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Teaspoon Each of Dried Basil, Dried Oregano
- ¼ Teaspoon of Salt/Pepper
- Cook manicotti shells according to the package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, combine chicken, ½ of the mozzarella cheese, cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese and spices.
- Using a small spoon, fill each manicotti shell with about ¼ cup of the filling. Spread 1 cup of the Italian Meat Gravy in the bottom of a 3 quart baking dish. Arrange filled shells in the dish and pour extra sauce to cover the manicotti on the top. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake covered for 30 minutes. Let stand covered for 10 minutes before serving.
- On the WW Personal Points Plan, if you chose Chicken and Cottage Cheese as 0 Point Foods, each serving will be 6 PP. If you did not choose Chicken or Fat Free Cottage Cheese as 0 Point Foods, each serving will be 8 PP. If you chose Chicken only as a 0 Point Food, each serving will be 7 PP. With ONLY Fat Free Cottage Cheese as a 0 Point Food, each serving will be 7 PP.
- This serves 6 people at 5 SmartPoints per serving on the Blue Plan, 8 SmartPoints on the Green Plan and 4 SmartPoints on the Purple Plan. Enjoy!
- *You can substitute your favorite 0 Point Tomato Sauce instead of the Italian Meat Gravy if it's too much meat for you along with the chicken in the recipe.
I hope you make this Healthy Cheesy Chicken Manicotti soon and if you are following Weight Watchers, the SmartPoints for all the Weight Watchers plans are available in the printable recipe.