Updated with New (2022) WW Program Points.
I don’t know about you, but I love a fantastic Caesar Salad. And the only way to make it better is to add delicious grilled chicken to make it a meal. This Ultimate Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad recipe fits the bill and is Weight Watchers friendly. The key to making this the best Chicken Caesar Salad is topping it with my homemade Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing. With this Weight Watchers friendly Ultimate Grilled Chicken Caesar salad recipe, you don’t have to go out to an Italian restaurant to enjoy it, you can make it at home anytime!
THIS POST CONTAINS AMAZON AFFILIATE LINKS WHICH MEANS IF YOU PURCHASE SOMETHING USING THE LINKS BELOW, I WILL RECEIVE A VERY SMALL PERCENTAGE OF THE SALE FOR RECOMMENDING THE PRODUCT TO YOU. THIS IS ALL AT NO COST TO YOU. THANK YOU IF YOU DO PURCHASE SOMETHING FROM AMAZON THAT WAS USED IN MAKING THESE RECIPES
Kraft Reduced Fat Parmesan Cheese
Tastefully Simple Italian Garlic Seasoning
PIN FOR LATER
Ultimate creamy Caesar Salad dressing Recipe + Weight Watchers Friendly
- 1¼ Cups of Fage 0% Plain Greek Yogurt
- 3 Tablespoons of Skim Milk
- 1 Tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, Minced
- ⅓ Cup of Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons of Maille Dijon Mustard (My Preferred Brand)
- 3 Tablespoons of Anchovy Paste
- 2 Teaspoons of Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ Cup of Kraft Reduced Fat Parmesan Cheese
- Fresh Cracked Black Pepper to Taste
- Combine all ingredients into the base of a blender or food processor. Mix well. Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Chill before serving in the same container. Before serving, process the mixture again.
- This makes about 1.5 Cups of Dressing which is about 8 servings. Each serving is 3 Tablespoons.
- On the Weight Watchers Program, it is 2 Points per serving. Enjoy!
- Refrigerate any leftover dressing. This should keep for about 3 days in the fridge. However, the mixture may separate. To reconstitute, simply process again using your blender, food processor or stir vigorously before serving.
More Weight Watchers Friendly Salad Recipes:
- Black Bean & Corn Salad with Sweet Lime Dressing
- Skinny CopyCat Recipe of Chili’s Carribean Chicken Salad
- Black Bean Confetti Quinoa Salad
Ultimate Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad Recipe + Weight Watchers Friendly
- 1 Pound of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 Teaspoons of Tastefully Simple Italian Garlic Seasoning
- Olive Oil Vegetable Cooking Spray
- Kosher Salt & Freshly Ground Pepper to Taste
- 2 Bags of Romaine Salad Mix or 6 Hearts of Romaine Chopped
- Tomatoes, Optional
- Croutons (Store Bought or Homemade)
- Shaved Parmesan, Optional
- Pound the chicken breasts with a mallet until about ⅛ inch thick.
- Spray breasts on both sides with Olive Oil Vegetable Cooking Spray.
- Season with Tastefully Simply Italian Garlic Seasoning, salt and pepper on both sides.
- If using an outdoor grill, grill the chicken until golden and crisp, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Should you be using an indoor grill (link in post of what I use), grill the chicken until cooked through and crisp - about 10 minutes (5 minutes per side).
- If you are using a stovetop grill pan (link in post of what grill pan I use), spray the pan with vegetable cooking spray and place over medium high heat. When pan is hot, add chicken and cook through (about 8 minutes per side).
- Divide Romaine Salad Mix or Chopped Romaine Hearts evenly among 4 salad bowls. Add tomatoes if using.
- Slice grilled chicken and divide evenly among 4 plates. Add in croutons.
- Add 3 Tablespoons of Creamy Caesar Dressing to each bowl (recipe above) and Shaved Parmesan Cheese, if using.
- This makes 4 servings. Weight Watchers Points below DO NOT INCLUDE the croutons or additional Shaved Parmesan. On the Weight Watchers Program, each serving is 2 Points.