Here are 13 healthy and easy appetizer recipes for parties that are the perfect finger foods for anytime of the year. But since Memorial Day is coming up, what better time is there to whip up these easy healthy appetizers for your guests?
RELATED: HOW I LOST ALMOST 35 POUNDS IN 8 WEEKS ON WEIGHT WATCHERS IN – THE EXACT MEALS I ATE (AND I NEVER EXERCISE)
These easy recipes are amazing! Plus if you are looking to enjoy lots of appetizers that won’t affect your waistline – these are it. So let’s get started!
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. IF YOU PURCHASE SOMETHING FROM AMAZON BELOW, I WILL RECEIVE A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF THE ITEM PURCHASED AT NO COST TO YOU. THANK YOU!
PIN FOR LATER
13 Healthy Easy Appetizer Recipes For Parties – Perfect Finger Foods!
BEST copycat Applebee’s Warm Spinach Artichoke Dip lightened up with Toasted Corn Tortilla Chips
This easy and delicious Copycat Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe is even better than Applebee’s and is a delicious way to increase your vegetable intake too (Spinach & Artichokes). Each serving is 1/4 of the entire recipe (large portion!) with 16 Tortilla Chips for dipping!
However, if you chose crudites instead of making the tortilla chips for dipping, each serving will be 9 Personal Points.
- 1 T. Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Divided
- 8 Small Corn Tortillas, each cut into 8 wedges
- ½ Teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- Sea Salt, to Taste
- 4-5 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 5 Cups of Fresh Spinach, Stems Removed & Rough Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons of Fresh Basil, Chopped
- Sea salt and Black Pepper, to Taste
- 1 14.5 oz. Jar of Artichokes or Artichoke Hearts, Packed in Water, Drained & Chopped
- ⅓ Cup of Light Sour Cream
- 8 oz. Light Cream Cheese, Softened
- ¼ Cup of Reduced Fat Parmesan Cheese, Fresh Grated
- 1¼ Cup of Kraft Fat Free Mozzarella Cheese, Divided
- Vegetable Cooking Spray
- Place top oven rack in the center position and pre-heat oven to 350°F. Coat a medium baking dish with Vegetable Cooking Spray and set aside.
- Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat™ baking mat. Arrange the corn tortilla wedges on the prepared baking sheet without overcrowding. Coat them lightly with the Vegetable Cooking Spray. Then sprinkle both sides with garlic powder and sea salt, to taste, and place in pre-heated oven. Bake until crispy and golden brown, approximately 8-10 minutes, before removing from oven. For best results, stir tortilla chips once halfway through baking.
- While the tortilla chips are baking, coat a large skillet with Vegetable Cooking Spray over medium heat. Add the Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Now add in the Minced Garlic. Add in the Chopped Spinach and Basil and season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Cook, stirring occasionally, until spinach wilts, approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Place spinach mixture into a large bowl and add Chopped Artichokes, Sour Cream, Cream Cheese, Parmesan Cheese and ½ cup of the Kraft Fat Free Mozzarella cheese. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Transfer Spinach-Artichoke mixture to prepared baking dish and spread into a uniform layer. Top with remaining Mozzarella Cheese and place in pre-heated oven until heated through and Cheese on top starts to turn golden brown, approximately 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately with toasted tortilla chips. Enjoy!
- This makes 4 good sized servings. On WW Personal Points, each serving of Warm Spinach Artichoke Dip with 16 Corn Tortilla Wedges is 12 Personal Points.
AIR FRyer Peachy Rum Wings
Using an air fryer is an easy way to make chicken wings and who doesn’t like a dipping sauce to dunk those wings into? These Air Fryer Peachy Rum Wings are the perfect party appetizer and making wings in the air fryer ensures that the wings are golden brown and crisp without frying and it’s super delicious without any breading. These are one of our favorite things to serve to a crowd of hungry party goers.
- 2 Pounds of Chicken Wings
- ½ Cup of Smuckers Sugar Free Peach Preserves
- 1 Tablespoon of Truvia Brown Sugar Blend
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- Salt/Pepper to Taste
- 2 Tablespoons each of Rice Wine Vinegar + Light Rum
- 2 Teaspoons Each Cornstarch + Water
- Vegetable Cooking Spray
- Garnish with your favorite dried herbs, Optional
- Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees.
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine sugar free peach preserves, Truvia Brown Sugar Blend, Garlic Cloves and process until well blended. Pour mixture into a saucepan and add in vinegar and light rum. Bring to a boil and reduce heat and simmer until thickened, about 8 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine cornstarch and water. Mix until smooth and add to the preserves mixture. Return saucepan to a boil, while stirring, until thickened - about 2 minutes.
- Spray air fryer basket with vegetable cooking spray. Salt and pepper the chicken wings to taste. Place one layer of wings into fryer basket and cook for about 8 minutes. Flip wings and slather with the preserve mixture. Cook again for 6 more minutes. Remove and keep warm. When I begin cooking the 1st layer of wings, I preheat my oven to 350 degrees and then turn it off. I put the finished wings into the oven and cover with foil to keep warm until all wings are done. When finished, garnish with your favorite dried herbs, if desired.
- This makes about 6 servings. 3 Wings are 4 Personal Points on the WW Personal Point Plan. Enjoy!
This is one of my all time favorite hot foods to serve at a party and I love that you can make a bunch of them all at once. This recipe calls for egg roll wrappers. However, if you can’t find them, you can substitute with flour tortillas. And these egg rolls can be made different ways with switching out the meat, beans and seasonings to suit your taste.
- 2 Pounds of Ground Turkey Breast
- 2 Cups of Kraft Fat Free Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Can of Black Beans, Rinsed & Drained (Equals 1¾ Cups of Beans)
- 1 Can of Sweet Corn, Drained
- Cup of Fat Free Salsa
- 1 Tablespoon of Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tablespoon of Ground Cumin
- 30 Egg Roll Wrappers
- Vegetable Cooking Spray
- Dipping Sauce:
- 2 Cup of Fat Free Greek Plain Yogurt
- ½ Cup of Fat Free Sour Cream
- 1.5 Cups of Salsa Verde
- 1 Teaspoon of Dried Cilantro or Fresh Cilantro
- ¼ Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper
- Spray a skillet with vegetable cooking spray and cook turkey over medium heat until browned and crumbled. Drain off any liquid.
- In a large bowl, combine turkey, cheese, beans, corn, salsa, taco seasoning and cumin until well combined. Spoon about 3 tablespoons of the meat mixture down the center of the each egg roll wrapper. Fold the top corner of each wrapper over the filling. Fold the left and right corners over the filling. Brush the remaining corner with a little bit of water. Now tightly roll the filled end toward remaining corner and press to seal. Here's a super easy tutorial showing how to do this.Arrange egg rolls seam side down on a parchment lined baking sheet. Spray the egg rolls with vegetable cooking spray and bake at 425 degrees for 10-15 or until golden brown.
- Combine all dipping sauce ingredients and stir well.
- This makes 30 egg rolls. Depending on what your 0 Point Food choices are, each egg roll ranges from 1 to 2 Personal Points. Per 2 Tablespoons of Dipping Sauce, it is 0 Personal Points per serving. Enjoy!
Air Fryer Jalapeno Pepper Poppers
If you love jalapeño peppers, then you are going to love this Air Fryer Jalapeño Poppers recipe. This is a great way to use your bumper crop of jalapenos with delicious cream cheese to make this classic appetizer the hit of your party.
- 5 Ounces of Light Cream Cheese
- 3 Ounces of Fat Free Cream Cheese
- ¾ Cup of Kraft Fat Free Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ½ Cup of Kraft Fat Free Shredded Mozzarella Cheeses
- 3 Center Cut Cooked Bacon Strips, Crumbled
- ¼ Teaspoon Each of Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder & Paprika
- 1 Pound of Fresh Jalapenos, Halved Lengthwise & Seeded
- ½ Cup of Whole Wheat Panko Bread Crumbs, Crumbled
- Vegetable Cooking Spray
- Preheat air fryer to 325 degrees.
- Combine Panko bread crumbs in a plastic zipper bag and bang on them with a mallet or rolling pin to make them smaller. Set aside.
- Combine cream cheese, shredded cheeses, bacon and all the seasonings into a bowl and mix well. Spoon about 1 tablespoon into each pepper half. Sprinkle Panko crumbs over the tops of all the pepper halves.
- Spray your air fryer base with vegetable cooking spray. Working in batches, place poppers in a single layer for 15-20 minutes to "fry".
- This makes about 20 Jalapeno Pepper Poppers [Depending on the size of your Jalapenos].
- This makes about 10 Servings. For 2 Loaded Cheesy Pepper Halves it is 3 Personal Points on the WW Personal Points Plan. Enjoy!
Easy from scratch layered hummus dip
Do you love hummus like I do? Do you know how easy it is to make homemade hummus? This Easy From Scratch Greek Layered Hummus Dip is an easy appetizer recipe and it’s going to become your new favorite dip recipe. Perfect for parties and future get togethers too since it looks so pretty layered in a glass bowl.
- 2-15 oz Cans of Chickpeas, Drained & Rinsed in Ice Water
- ⅛ to ¼ Cup of Greek Fat Free Plain Yogurt
- 4 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 3-4 Tablespoons of Fresh Lemon Juice
- Himalayan Pink Sea Salt to taste
- Fresh Cracked White Ground Pepper
- ¼ Teaspoon of Sweet Paprika (Optional)
- ⅛ Teaspoon of Cumin (Optional)
- Ice Cubes
- Before beginning, drain and rinse the chickpeas in ice water using a colander. Shake well and lay them out on paper towels. Take a few paper towels and dab the tops of the beans too. Let them dry out for about 1 hour. After 1 hour, it will be easy to "peel" the skins off the beans. It is not mandatory to peel them, but I do and I think it produces a very creamy silky taste to the hummus as opposed to not doing peeling them. Also, I think peeling the beans results in a lighter hummus too (if that matters to you).
- In a food processor, combine ½ of the garbanzo beans and start pureeing. While pureeing, add a ice cube and continue pureeing. Add remaining beans and another ice cube and puree.
- Add in the yogurt, garlic cloves, lemon juice and pink sea salt.
- Taste and adjust ingredients using more of what you like. Add ground white pepper and cumin and mix again (if adding).
- Garnish with a sprinkling of sweet paprika if using.
- If you are going to eat the next day, then refrigerate. If you are going to eat soon after making, leave at room temperature.
- This entire base recipe is 0 Personal Points if you chose beans and fat free yogurt as 0 Personal Point Foods. If you did not chose either of beans or fat free yogurt, each ¼ cup serving is 3 PP. Enjoy!
Air Fryer Boneless Spicy Buffalo Bites
These are spicy small items of pure deliciousness! These delicious appetizers of Air Fried Boneless Spicy Buffalo Bites are da bomb! And they are all meat so you can enjoy them with a fork without any messiness.
- 2 Pounds of Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, Cut into Big Chunks
- 4 Tablespoons of Cornstarch
- 1 Cup of Walden's Zero Calorie Ranch Dressing or Walden's Zero Calorie Blue Cheese Dressing
- 2 Teaspoons of Baking Powder
- ½ Cup of Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce
- I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray
- Vegetable Cooking Spray
- Heat your air fryer to 425 degrees.
- Combine cornstarch and baking powder in a zipper bag. Add in chicken. Shake to coat chicken well.
- Spray your air fryer basket with vegetable cooking spray. Take half of the chicken pieces and place in basket. Shake off excess coating.
- Spritz the chicken with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray. Cook about 10 to 15 minutes or until browned. When browned on both sides, remove from basket and continue with your second batch repeating the steps.
- When second batch is done, do not remove them from the basket. Combine the first batch of chicken into basket as well. Cook about 3 minutes to reheat.
- Remove from air fryer and coat with Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce. Serve with celery and any zero calorie Walden's Dressing.
- This makes about 4 servings as an appetizer. On the Weight Watchers Personal Points Plan, depending on your choice of 0 Point Foods, each serving ranges from 1 to 6 Points per serving. Enjoy!
Instant Pot Spicy Deviled Eggs
Deviled Eggs are one food item that is always a favorite at a party. And you need a few cold foods to serve to your guests while your oven is being used. There’s nothing better than Instant Pot SPICY Deviled Eggs.
- 1 Cup of Water
- Dozen of Large Eggs
- ⅔ Cup of Hellmann's Light Mayonnaise
- 4 Teaspoons of Dill Pickle Relish
- 2 Teaspoons of Dijon Mustard
- ¾ Teaspoon of Dried Dill Weed
- 1 Teaspoon of Ground White Pepper
- ¼ Teaspoon Each of Garlic Powder & Onion Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Each of Salt, Paprika + Cayenne Pepper or more according to taste
- Fresh Herbs, Snipped, Optional
- Place 1 cup of cold water into your Instant Pot or electric pressure cooker. Put eggs into trivet and place into cooker. Lock the lid and close the vent. Select manual for the setting and put the pressure on low. Set timer to 4 minutes. When cooking is complete, let the pressure naturally release for about 6 minutes - then quick release the remaining pressure. Have an ice water bath ready and place eggs into it to cool.
- Peel eggs when cool enough to handle. Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove the yolks and place the whites aside. In a bowl, mash the yolks and stir in all remaining ingredients except the paprika and cayenne pepper. Using an iced tea spoon or small measuring spoon, evenly divide the yolk mixture among the egg whites. If you want to get fancy, you can surely pipe the egg mixture into the egg white halves.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, covered. Just before you serve them, sprinkle paprika and cayenne on the tops. Garnish with fresh snipped herbs of your choice (if using).
- This makes 24 deviled eggs. Each serving is 2 halves. On the WW Personal Points Plan, depending upon what your 0 Point Food choices are, each serving ranges from 1 to 3 Personal Points. Enjoy!
easy cauliflower crust Barbecue Chicken Pizza
Forget about buying expensive SMALL cauliflower pizza crusts. Make this homemade cauliflower pizza crust. It’s so easy and delicious topped with chicken breast and barbecue sauce.
- Large Head of Cauliflower - Stem & Leaves Removed
- ¾ Cup of Kraft Fat Free Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- ¼ Cup of Kraft Reduced Fat Grated Parmesan Cheese
- ½ Teaspoon Each of Oregano, Salt & Garlic Powder
- 2 Eggs, Beaten Lightly
- 1 Cup of G. Hughes Barbecue Sauce
- 2 Cups of Sliced or Chunked Cooked Skinless Chicken Breast
- Fresh Cilantro to Garnish, Optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place a pizza baking stone or parchment lined baking sheet in the oven for 15 minutes to heat.
- Break the cauliflower florets up and put them into a food processor and process until fine.
- Transfer to a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 2-3 minutes. You can also use a steamer basket and steam the rice. Set aside to cool. Whichever method you use, get a clean lint free kitchen towel and put the cooked cauliflower rice onto it and wring out the extra water.
- In a large bowl, add the riced cauliflower and remaining ingredients.
- Remove the pan or baking stone from the oven and spread the cauliflower mixture into a circle that resembles a pizza crust. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add the remaining ingredients.
- Start with spreading the crust with the G. Hughes Barbecue Sauce.
- Add the cooked chicken on top of the barbecue sauce.
- Return to the oven for 5-8 minutes to heat through. Garnish with fresh herbs, if using.
- This makes 6 slices/servings. Per serving on the WW Personal Points Plan, if you chose Chicken and Eggs as 0 Point Foods, each serving will be 1 PP. If you did not choose Chicken or Eggs as 0 Point Foods, each serving will be 3 PP. Choosing ONLY Chicken as a 0 Point Food, each serving will be 2 PP. If you chose only Eggs as a 0 Point Food, each serving will be 3 PP.
Different Variations for Cauliflower Crust Pizza
- If you want a more traditional pizza, feel free to swap out the cooked chicken for pepperoni and the barbecue sauce for traditional pizza sauce. However, the SmartPoints values will change. But you could always use turkey pepperoni and no sugar added tomato sauce.
- Why is there no cheese? Frankly I love the flavor of the no sugar barbecue sauce and the chicken. I didn’t miss the cheese at all, but feel free to add it.
- You can easily reduce the SmartPoints even more if you use 0 SP Sauce and nothing but vegetables. Roasted vegetables would be fantastic. Think: Green Pepper + Onion, Portobello Mushrooms + Red Onion, and don’t forget Green Peppers + Pineapple. Yum!
Pepperoni Pizza Pinwheels
If you love stromboli (and who doesn’t?) you will find these fantastic, but just as doughy and delicious, Pepperoni Pizza Pinwheels the perfect healthier substitute.
- 1 Recipe for 2 Ingredient Dough
- Additional Flour for Countertop (Sprinkling)
- 2 Cups of Kraft Fat Free Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 46 Slices of Turkey Pepperoni
- Up to 1.5 Cups of 0 Point Pizza Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon each Dried Parsley + Garlic Powder
- Vegetable Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- After you made the 2 ingredient dough, roll it out onto a floured countertop into a rough rectangle. Then take a normal size parchment lined cookie sheet and use this as a template for your dough. Place your rectangle of dough onto cookie sheet and using your fingertips spread out the dough to fit the sheet. Try to keep it as even as possible. Remove dough along with the parchment paper and put it back on the countertop.
- Top with mozzarella, pepperoni, sauce and spices.
- Beginning with the long end of dough, tightly roll up the dough. Remove parchment paper.
- Using a sharp knife, slice dough into pinwheels. Place pinwheels, cut side up onto another parchment lined cookie sheet. Spray pinwheels with vegetable cooking spray and bake for about 20 minutes or until dough is golden and cheese is melted.
- Cut into 10 slices On the WW Personal Points Plan, each serving ranges from 2-3 Personal Points. Enjoy!
Cheesy Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms
I don’t think you can serve appetizers without this crowd favorite – Stuffed Mushrooms. And these Cheesy Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms and packed with 2 different cheeses.
- 24 White Stuffing Mushrooms (Stems removed)
- Butter Flavored Cooking Spray
- ½ Onion, Minced
- 3 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 6 Ounces of Reduced Fat Cream Cheese
- Salt/Pepper to Taste
- Pinch of Ground Nutmeg and Cayenne Pepper
- 2¼ Cups of Kraft Fat Free Mozzarella Shredded Cheese
- 10 Ounce Package of Frozen Chopped Spinach, Thawed and Squeezed
- Fresh Parsley, Optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lay mushroom caps out stem side down on a parchment lined baking sheet. Spray mushrooms with butter flavored cooking spray. Bake for about 10 minutes until mushrooms are soft and start to sweat.
- In a skillet sprayed with cooking spray over medium high heat, add onion and cook for about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute, stirring. Add cream cheese, spices and 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese. Stir in chopped spinach. Heat through and remove from heat.
- Flip mushrooms over and stuff with spinach mixture. Top with remaining cheese and fresh parsley.
- Bake until filling is golden and cheese is melted - about 15 minutes.
- The filling was just enough for 24 mushrooms. This serves 8 people/3 Stuffed Mushrooms per person are 3 Personal Points on the WW Personal Point Program. Enjoy!
Healthy air Fried Zucchini Tater Tots
- 2 Russet Potatoes, Large (Peeled)
- 3 Cups of Shredded Zucchini (About 2-3 Large Zucchini)
- 1.5 Teaspoons of Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Each of Garlic Powder + Onion Powder
- Olive Oil Flavored Cooking Spray
- Grate the potatoes on a box grater over a large bowl. Grate the zucchini in another bowl. Place the zucchini in a clean kitchen towel or flour sack towel to squeeze out the liquid. Once you squeeze all the liquid out, put the zucchini in the potato bowl. Add the salt and garlic + onion powder. Mix it all together with your hands.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Scoop out about a tablespoon of the tater tot mixture and form into a cylinder (tater tot shape). Put all the tots on the cookie sheet and then place in your freezer for 10 minutes for them to get firm.
- Remove from the freezer and spray the tots with olive oil flavored cooking spray. Sprinkle a bit more salt onto the tots.
- Set your air fryer to 400 degrees. Working in batches, place the tots in a single layer and bake for 10 minutes or longer if you like them to be deep golden brown.
- This makes about 30 tater tots (depending on the size of your zucchini, potatoes and how big you formed them). On the WW Personal Points plan, if you chose Potatoes as a 0 PP Food, each serving is 0 PP. If you didn't, each serving is 3 PP. Enjoy!
FAQs about healthy air fried zucchini tater tots:
- Can I make these Healthy Air Fried Zucchini Tots in the oven? Absolutely! No air fryer – no problem. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. After removing the tater tots from the freezer and spraying with the olive oil flavored cooking spray, bake for about 30 minutes while flipping the tots halfway through baking.
- What can I use to dip these Zucchini Tater Tots into? My favorite is Sriracha Sauce, G. Hughes Sugar Free Ketchup with some Tabasco Sauce added, and 0 SmartPoint Walden Farms Chipotle Ranch Dressing.
- Can I make these Zucchini Tater Tots ahead of time? Absolutely! After baking, once they are cooled, put them in an airtight container separating each layer with parchment paper. Reheat in a 400 degree oven for 15 minutes. These keep up to 1 month in the freezer.
Pioneer Woman’s Pimento Cheese Made Healthy
I took the Pioneer Woman’s recipe for Pimento Cheese and made it healthy but still loaded with cheesy deliciousness. You can try this delicious Pimento Cheese stuffed into mini peppers, celery and carrot sticks or on a grilled cheese. Yum!
- 6 Ounces of Light Cream Cheese (Room Temperature)
- ½ Cup of Hellmann's Light Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Each Dijon Mustard & Adobo Sauce (from Canned Chipotles)
- 1 Teaspoon each of Dried Dill Weed + Ground Black Pepper
- 8 Ounces each of Kraft Fat Free Cheddar & Kraft Fat Free Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 Ounces of Jarred Sliced Pimento, Drained
- Flat Leaf Parsley, Optional
- In a mixer with a paddle attachment, combine light cream cheese, light mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, adobo sauce, dill weed and pepper.
- Add in cheeses and pimento.
- Mix well and scrape down sides of mixer bowl with a rubber spatula. Taste to see if you need to add a bit more adobo sauce, mustard or seasonings. Adding a minimal amount will not change the points value.
- Put in refrigerator for at least 3 hours. Just before serving, garnish with flat leaf parsley if using.
- This makes about 12 Servings at 3 Personal Points per serving on the WW Personal Points Plan. To keep the points value at 3 PP serve with celery sticks, mini peppers and carrot sticks. Otherwise, serve with crackers, crostini, etc.
Cheesy Cauliflower Breadsticks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Breadsticks are absolutely fantastic and healthy too. Double this batch – your guests will ask for more.
- 6 Cups of Grated (Riced) Cauliflower (Fresh)
- ¾ Cup Each of Kraft Fat Free Shredded Cheddar & Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 oz Kraft Reduced Fat Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Egg, Beaten
- Teaspoon each of Dried Basil, Parsley & Salt
- ½ Teaspoon of Ground Pepper
- Minced Garlic Clove
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Microwave cauliflower in a covered bowl about 8 minutes or until tender. When it's cool, dump into a flour sack towel or cheesecloth and squeeze until the liquid comes out. Return it to the bowl when done.
- In a separate bowl, combine cheeses. Stir half of the cheese mixture into the bowl of cauliflower. Reserve the remaining cheese mixture. Add the egg, basil, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper and stir into the cauliflower.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and shape the cauliflower mixture into a 11 x 9 rectangle. Bake until the edges are browned - about 20 minutes. Top with the remaining cheese and bake until cheese is melted and bubbly - about 10 more minutes. Cut into 8 big breadsticks and serve with the 0 PP Sauce for Dipping. Each breadstick is 1 PP on the Weight Watchers Personal Point Plan. Enjoy!
I hope this post gives you enough inspiration for healthy appetizers and party snacks to serve this Memorial Day weekend and all year long.