Want a delicious low point healthy side dish to grace your holiday table? Try this fantastic Weight Watchers Gooey & Cheesy Broccoli Cauliflower Casserole. Heck, why wait for the holidays – make it anytime. This is so delicious and for just 4 SmartPoints for 6 servings on all Weight Watchers plans, it tastes very indulgent. And it is so loaded with cheesy goodness, your guests won’t know it’s a Weight Watchers recipe!
PIN FOR LATER ⇓
Weight Watchers Gooey & Cheesy Broccoli Cauliflower Casserole
- Large Head of Cauliflower, Broken into Florets
- Bunch of Broccoli, Broken in Florets
- 2 Tablespoons of Land O'Lakes Light Whipped Butter
- 2 Tablespoons of All Purpose Flour
- ¾ Cup of 1% Fat Milk
- 3 Ounces of Reduced Fat Cream Cheese
- ¼ Teaspoon Each of Salt, Garlic Powder, Black Pepper & Dry Mustard
- 1¼ Cups of Kraft Fat Free Cheddar Cheese (Shredded)
- Butter Flavored Cooking Spray
- Fill a large saucepan with water. Add in cauliflower and broccoli florets. Add in a pinch of salt and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 10-15 minutes. Drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 1.5 quart baking dish with butter flavored cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, melt butter. Add in flour and stir until smooth. Add in milk and whisk until thick and bubbly. Stir in cream cheese, salt, garlic powder, black pepper and dry mustard until smooth. Add in cheese and stir until melted. Pour over broccoli and cauliflower.
- Pour into baking dish and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- This makes 6 servings at 4 SmartPoints per serving on the Weight Watchers Blue, Green & Purple Plans. Enjoy!
RELATED POST: Weight Watchers Side Dish Recipes:
I hope you enjoy this recipe for Weight Watchers Gooey & Cheesy Broccoli Cauliflower Casserole and believe me, you’re not going to want to wait until the holidays to enjoy it.