Can you believe it has been 7 weeks since I started this series on making money from home? Now we are up to 35 ways for all you stay at home moms to make money no matter what form it comes to you. Gift cards, merchandise, cash via Paypal, you name it – money is money! So without further ado, here is Part Seven of 5 super easy side hustles for stay at home moms or anybody that is looking to make some money or gift cards so you are able to pad your savings account.
Also, one main reason I love doing all these side hustles as much as I do is that a lot of them pay out daily. I gravitate mostly to the sites that pay straight to Paypal. Then, I transfer it to our checking account.
Again, just to reiterate, make certain you set up a separate email address before starting these side hustles. You do not want your personal email inbox getting overloaded.
Part Seven – 5 Super Easy Side Hustles for Stay at Home Moms to Make Money
- Paid Viewpoint. If you only have under 5 minutes of time to make money daily, join Paid Viewpoint. Their surveys are super duper fast and if you get a link to their survey and you complete it, you made money. Once you get their invitation to participate in your email account, complete it before it closes. This is why it’s super important to check in multiple times daily. Also, Paid Viewpoint actually pays you for every single solitary question that is asked. You can cash out via Paypal when you hit $15.00 which will not be long. Once you set up an account with Viewpoint, check in every day or a couple times per day.
- Crowdology. This is another one of my favorite sites. You will get quite a few surveys to keep you busy and their surveys pay up to $10. Their surveys are quick as well and aren’t boring or repetitive. Another perk that I love about Crowdology is that once you are done with the survey, you are credited with the cash immediately. Some surveys companies wait until the survey deadline is met before paying out. Another plus is you can download their app to your phone so it’s more convenient to take the surveys as they come to you. Once you hit $8, you may “cash out” via Paypal or get paid in Amazon Gift Cards.
- Survey Squad. Survey Squad is a survey site different that most. First you will get surveys to your email address and, at times, you may get an invite to do surveys on the phone or in person. I have never done one in person, but was offered to do one a while ago. The in-person surveys are more of a focus group type atmosphere. And they can pay well for your time. Survey Squad is one of the few sites that only pay by check once you hit 20,000 points. So basically, every time you make 1,000 points, you make $1. I do have to wait about one month for my checks, but they do come.
- Creation Rewards. Creation Rewards is a great site that lets you earn in different ways. There are many ways to do this whether you do surveys or watch videos or shop. This is one of those sites that you will want to login into a few times daily. Once you sign up to become a member, you will get $5 right off the bat. Easy peasy.
- Field Agent App. Field Agent is a fun money making app that you can download to do simple tasks that start at $1. You basically do price checks at certain stores in your area, possibly take a picture of the item and send it. That’s simple, right? You get payment via Direct Deposit (which I do) or through Dwolla. If you find yourself at Walmart, simply login and see if there are any money making opportunities available and start earning cash.
More Tips for Making Money
If you are at the point now when you are getting tons of surveys, here’s some help. Roboform is a free tool that you can use to make your survey taking time more efficient. Roboform makes the survey process go faster because it will “remember” your answers to previous questions like your birth date, address, etc. I’ve used the free version for years. They do have a paid version – but in the case of just taking surveys, stay with the free one.
Also, if you are predominately taking surveys, instead of signing up and completing offers, do not overlook a survey if it says it will take 15 minutes and you only have 10 minutes. Especially after using Roboform, you can shave some time off. And, actually, I never pay attention to the time it says, since the sites are guesstimating on the higher end of the scale. On the other end of the spectrum, do not rush through a survey either, because if the site sees that you are completing surveys in 10 minutes when they are taking 30 minutes for another person, you may not get your cash for the survey after all.
Come back next Tuesday for another five ways to make more money from home. And if you have not read Part 6 from last week, the link is below.
Do you have any ways you make income from home? What side hustles have you found that keep you hustling?
This post may contain affiliate links.