Would you like to earn at least $5 per day in your spare time? Well, today I am revealing how I mastered Swagbucks and earn at least $150 every month from Swagbucks. There is a lot of information online where people are advising “how to earn Swagbucks”. But like you, I have other things during the day that need my attention and what time I do have, I want to make the most “bucks” I can. Who’s with me?
Below I will share all the basic ways you make money using Swagbucks. And below that, I will show you how do get the most bang for our
If you are not a Swagbucks’ member, you can sign up using this link right here.
After you sign up, have your friends and family do the same and you will earn 10% of their earnings for life and a 300 Swagbucks bonus for this month. So, even when the month ends, you will continue to earn 10% of what everyone who signed up under you makes.
Swagbucks’ website is very easy to navigate and will give you a virtual welcome tour for each earning category. The tour takes less than one minute, but it is so easy you won’t need it.
The quickest and surefire ways to earn Swagbucks right off the bat is by:
- Clicking “Answer” on the left sidebar. Below that you will see 3 categories: (1) Gold Surveys, (2) Poll and (3) Tasks. Click Poll, answer it and get 1 Swagbuck.
- Next click “Watch” on the left sidebar. Below that you will see: (1) nCrave and (2) Sponsored Videos. Open them up in another window and let them play. Keep checking back to make sure none of the videos are stuck or need your attention (like to simply click “next”)
- After that go to “Search” and try searching anything, even if it’s your own email provider to open up your mail for the day. Keep conducting different searches until you make some Swagbucks. Do this a few times throughout the day.
Secret Sauce Swagbucks Tips
The 3 items I list above is what I do first. Now this is where the real “meaty” tips come in:
- Surveys. Go back to your left sidebar and click again on “Answer”. You will see “Gold Surveys” pop up. Click on it. Now here’s my secret. Don’t search for the surveys that take the least amount of time. Search instead for the surveys that take longer to complete. These surveys will have higher than normal points associated with them, since they are “supposed to” take longer to complete. Here’s a little tidbit from me to you: they rarely take as long as they say they do. If a survey says 30 minutes and is paying you 300 points, chances are you can finish it in about 20 minutes. Find 3 surveys like this and you just made at least a $5 gift card to Amazon, Walmart, etc.
Also, this doesn’t mean that you should speed through the survey. Doing so will cause the survey to end or worse yet, you complete the survey and you do not get the Swagbucks due to speeding through the survey.
- Sign-Ups. Click “Discover” on the left sidebar. Under that you will see “Swagbucks Offers”. Click “Sign-Ups” and later go back and click “Free Offers”. Prior to doing this part, make it a point before you login daily to Swagbucks to clean your history/cache on your computer. Sometimes, if you did a sign up the day before for Enfamil Baby Formula, for example, and the following day you sign up for Enfamil Toddler Transitions, you may not get credited. This is due to your browser cookies cache history not being cleared. So get into the habit of doing this everyday before logging off of Swagbucks or prior to logging into Swagbucks.
Another thing I do before logging onto Swagbucks is I set up new email addresses. Usually at least 3 per day. Doing this also makes your sign/up offers get credited super quick.
Also, make certain that whatever you are signing up for, you read what it is asking you to do. Some will say after signing up, click on confirmation email. Make sure you do that and it will credit immediately. A lot of people skip this step and it will result in not getting your Swagbucks.
- Sponsored Offers. They are also under “Discover” on the left sidebar. These companies partner with Swagbucks and also provide numerous surveys, sign up offers, watch and earn offers, etc.
The companies featuring Sponsored Offers are:
- Trial Pay
- Revenue Universe
- Radium One
- Offer Toro
- Peanut Labs
- Ad Gate Media
- Adsense Media and
- Super Rewards
So utilize all of these sponsor’s offers too and you will always have lots of ways to make Swagbucks.
- Swagcode. In the top header menu on Swagbucks, you will see a box to enter a Swagcode. But guess what, you don’t have to search for it all over the Swagbucks blog. Simply go here or here and you will find a Swagcode to enter and you will get instant credit. Sometimes the Swagcode is only available from the Swagbucks mobile App. So make certain that you download that to your phone.
- Games. I rarely play the games ever. But if I need a few points to make my daily $5 quota, I let my son play them and he gets the points for me. So if you use a laptop, tablet, desktop computer, kill two birds with one stone and have your kids play the games. Also, you can use your phone to run nCrave or Sponsored Videos while working on your computer.
- Early Bird Gets The Worm. I find that I get accepted to the higher point surveys when they are listed either later at night or early in the day. So, if you are a night owl or early bird, it will be to your benefit to utilize the surveys at these times.
A Few Extra Secret Ingredients….
- Also in the top header menu you will see Daily Goal (next to the Swagcode). Each day if you meet your daily goal quota, you will receive extra points for doing so. If you click on “Show My Winning Streaks”, you will see 7 days, 14 days, 21 days and monthly goals. The more you stay on track meeting the goals, the more Swagbucks you will rack up.
- I usually have the nCrave and Sponsored Videos running in the background while I work on the bigger payouts like Surveys, Sign Ups and the Sponsored Offers.
- If you do any online shopping, get in the habit of going to Swagbucks “Shop” on the left sidebar. Tons of online stores are there that will give you a set amount of Swagbucks per $1 that you spend. Some stores are Amazon, Ebay, Old Navy, Walmart, Target, Travel Sites, Auto Sites and tons more.
- If you use grocery coupons and I hope you are, you get 1 Swagbuck for every coupon you print. Then after you redeem the coupon, you get another 10 Swagbucks per coupon that you redeem in the store. And even sweeter, if you use a lot of coupons, you can print them up to 20 times per day! Also, for all the best ways to get coupons and use them read this post here.
- Don’t forget to check out the “Deal of the Day”. This is also located in your left sidebar under your “To Do List”. Most times, the Deal of the Day is something as simple as syncing your Amazon account to a website or receiving extra Swagbucks for a purchase.
- Sign up right here.
- Set up a few new email addresses daily.
- Clear your cache/history before starting each day.
- Search a few times throughout the day.
- Jump on surveys early in the morning or later at night.
- Always pick the highest Swagbuck earning surveys first.
- Don’t speed through the surveys.
- Remember to complete the sign ups if it says to do so.
- Have fun earning every day!
There is no reason why you cannot earn $5 every couple of days – if not daily. Just think that if you do $100/$150 per month, you will end up with at least $1200 or more yearly.
If you want to read my past post on harnessing the earning power of Swagbucks, it’s right here. Swagbucks is a surefire way for stay at home moms to make money from home. Or anybody that has some downtime daily and wants to use to earn money. Don’t wait any longer, sign up now and get those gift cards!
**This post contains affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy right here.