It’s money making Tuesday guys and I am back with Part Four of 5 super easy side hustles for you stay at home mommies, stay at home dads, or whoever wants to make some side money or gift cards that will help you to save more, do more or give more.
Always remember how important it is to set up a separate email address when you are doing these side hustles. You do not want your personal email inbox getting overloaded.
Part Four – 5 Super Easy Side Hustles for Stay at Home Moms to Make Money
- YouGov. YouGov is a great survey company that has a lot of interesting surveys. Hence the name “YouGov”, you will see a lot of political based surveys. For instance, today I did a survey relating to President Trump’s Tweets and Immigration. It took me about 5 minutes and I got 1000 points for it. I looked back on all the past surveys I participated in and there were surveys for 500 points and 1000 points. Although most surveys were for 500 points, the points do add up very fast. Upon signing up for YouGov, you will get your first survey immediately which is all information about you. I think it all depends on your demographics, but I get quite a few surveys from YouGov per week. And when you sign up, you let them know in your settings what survey frequency you prefer. If you put as often as possible, you will have quite a few sent to you weekly. And YouGov has a lot of gift cards available ranging from Amazon gift cards to AMC Movie gift cards, so there is something for everybody at YouGov.
- Panel Polls. Let me give you a heads up right now, if you sign up for Panel Polls you should set up an email just for this site. You will have more surveys daily than you know what to do with. Panel Polls is so cool even your kids can participate taking surveys. Not only do you get paid for doing a survey, you can earn bonuses as well. For instance, once I got a bonus for viewing and giving my opinion on the new show “The American Housewife”. I got to watch the whole first episode long before it was on and got at least a $10 bonus if not more. You can also get paid to be a beta tester for websites, participate in focus groups, test games, etc. And if you are chosen to participate in a focus group you can get paid $75.00 or more, particularly if you live in New York or Los Angeles.
- What Users Do. This site is another testing site that pays good. You need to have a microphone built into your computer or an external microphone. While you are testing a website, What Users Do records your opinions as you are testing the site and they watch clicking movements as well. The tests last about 20 minutes and pay on average $8, sometimes less. They will pay via Paypal on the 25th of the month. Also, the more active you are on the site, the more they will offer you. I actually get quite a few per month.
- Perk. This is a really cool site. If you use this site daily, you will have to report your earnings at tax time. That’s how much hustling this site has going on. Perk is a multi-earning opportunity site and even better, they are mobile friendly. So, when you are waiting at the doctor’s office, whip out your phone and start hustling. With Perk you earn money while doing errands too. Yes, you heard me correctly. When you install the Perk app, you will get a push notification from them asking you to open the app when you enter a store that is participating. You usually get about 50 points for doing this. How easy is that? Plus you earn for watching TV, watching videos, playing games and more. Once you accumulate enough points, you can get Paypal cash, Amazon gift certificates, gift certificates to other popular stores and even electronics. You can even earn more through Perk Tokens and Sweepstakes entries.
- GetPaidMail. This is a site I have used foreverrrrrrrrrr. It’s as simple as getting paid to read emails and you get a lot of them. Now, each email could be 1¢ or less, but over the course of a month’s time, it adds up. Plus you get an immediate $1 upon signing up. And you can cash out at $1.00 too. And it takes literally less than one minute to sign up and start making money. You can earn money as well doing signups as well that pay around .25¢ per signup on average. So yes, you get to the $1.00 cash out quickly and over time every dollar counts in our bank account. Especially when we have a few minutes a day to spare.
How I Put the Hustle in My Side Hustles
First off, I am a stay at home mom and now my son is in school. However, when he was a baby I still found the time to make money and tons of gift cards. I had two wallets for my gift cards. And that is not counting all the electronic gift cards I had. I paid for two Christmases using nothing but my Amazon gift cards, and had a lot left over. At that time, I paid for my son’s baby formula using CVS gift cards. We ate at Chili’s and Applebee’s for free, every week. Bath and Body Works deliveries were a weekly occurrence at my house since I had lots of those gift cards too.
I believe I put in at least 3 to 4 hours a day doing all these side hustles. When we had a doctor’s appointment, I did surveys and during my son’s naptime, I did surveys and read emails. When I was waiting for water to boil, I was watching TV on Swagbucks or playing their games to earn points. I was earning money. I was bringing in cash or gift cards and I was getting paid to try diapers for free.
My best advice is to go to these 20 sites that you have so far and start signing up. You will see over time what sites are sending you the most surveys, then concentrate on them so you will start earning points and be able to cash out soon. Then, when you have time, start integrating in the other sites as well. For instance, see if there is a test going on at one of the user testing sites I gave you. Go to Swagbucks and watch some Swagbucks TV, start searching, do some signups. In other words, don’t wait for the opportunities to come to you – go get them.
Come back next Tuesday for another five ways to make more money from home. And if you have not read Part 3 from last week, the link is below.
Do you have any ways you make income from home? What side hustles have you found that keep you hustling?
This post may contain affiliate links.