This post may contain affiliate links.
Would you like to have extra money for the upcoming holidays? Or how does making some extra pocket money in general sound to you? If you are a stay at home mom and want some super easy side hustles to use to make extra money- I gotcha! Every Tuesday, I am going to share 5 super easy side hustles you can use to make extra money from home. Whoever said making money isn’t easy is wrong.
These are the methods I routinely use to bring in extra money. By using these super easy side hustles, I am able to make money to pay for Christmas for our entire family. And not just our family, this includes our huge extended family as well. Each Tuesday, I will share all these side hustling ways I use to make extra money. And it doesn’t stop at just Christmas. I have been able to contribute daily to our household since so many of these companies pay out immediately to your Paypal account or through e-gift certificates. I will share just 5 ways each week because I do not want to overwhelm you. And over the next few weeks you will see, I have quite a few ways.
(2) Simple Things to Do Before Beginning Side Hustles
Make a new email account.
Make a Paypal account if you don’t have one already.
These two things will take about a total of 5 minutes. Less than that if you already have a Paypal account.
Do not use your primary email account because you want to be able to just login and see what email alerts you may have from all of these companies. You will be inundated with potential money making opportunities. They may alert you to promo codes for free points, new survey opportunities, new “hot” offers to sign up for, point contests, raffles and newly discounted gift cards. All of which will be rewarded with points to “cash in” should you choose to do them.
5 Super Easy Side Hustles for Stay At Home Moms
- PrizeRebel. PrizeRebel is just wonderful. They are a reward site that pays you in points for doing surveys, signing up for simple offers (including freebies), watching a video and doing mindless tasks. If you have a bunch of friends or family members, you can refer them to this site and accumulate more points that way too. I actually have nobody signed up under me and have done extremely well without referrals. So you don’t need them, but you will make more with them. Very quickly those points will add up and you can use them for Paypal cash, Amazon gift cards, online game gift certificates and even direct deposit! I always get the Amazon gift cards or Paypal cash. Just 200 points gets you a $2.00 Amazon gift card. If you earn 200 points a day, you will have $60 in Amazon gift cards per month. And believe me, that is only the beginning. You will definitely earn more!
- ClearVoice Surveys. This is a great survey company that I use daily. When you sign up, go to their Profiles tab and fill out all the profiles that they list. They will send you a link to alert you to a survey based on your profile demographics. It has been quite some time since I originally did the profiles, but I remember that they did pay me .25¢/profile. There are a few things that you will like about ClearVoice. First is that you will get paid whether you are accepted to the survey or not. Second, they have a $10 threshold to cash out and if you chose an Amazon gift certificate, they email you right away with the code. Lastly, their surveys are quick so you can do quite a few of them at a time. Also, in addition to getting their survey alerts in your email, make sure you go directly to their website for even more surveys. Because they will pay you if you get accepted to the survey or not. Another perk with ClearVoice is that you will get a lot of surveys that will lead into a product test survey. So not only do you get paid for the initial survey, but you get the product to test and you will get paid for doing a follow up survey as well.
- Ipsos-I–Say – iSay is another great side hustle. After signing up they will ask you some questions. After that, you will have lots of surveys sent to your email. This is one of the main reasons why you will definitely want to have a separate email. This site concentrates solely on surveys. But in addition to earning points for the survey itself, there is another way to get more points, which is through their loyalty program.
- Valued Opinions. This is yet another wonderful survey company. You simply fill out all the profiles and get sent surveys to your email. They are another site that has Amazon gift cards and they send the Amazon directly to your email. It literally takes less than one minute! In addition to Amazon gift cards, Valued Opinions offers gift cards to Macy’s, Chili’s, CVS, Target, Nike and more. Plus you can find more survey opportunities from them by visiting their Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages.
- SuperPay.Me. SuperPay.Me is another well rounded site similar to PrizeRebel. Plus if you sign up by clicking here, they will put some cash into your account right of the bat. I believe it is .20¢ but then you just need to make .80¢ more to get your first $1.00 cashout. And you can get that $1.00 bill by Paypal, Payza, Skrill or an Amazon e-gift card. Before beginning with SuperPay.Me, read these helpful hints here. This site has a gargantuan amount of surveys to do. Not to mention tons of sign ups, promo codes, contests, videos to watch and more ways to make money.
I use these sites when I am dropping my son off in the morning waiting for the bus and while waiting for him to get off the bus in the afternoon. If you find yourself waiting for something to come out of the oven and have a few minutes to spare or while waiting a doctor’s office, use all the ways to make money and side hustle your way to financial freedom. You will see your Paypal account growing and you will be getting gift cards every week – or daily.
Realistically speaking, if you make a total of just $5 per day from all five companies listed above collectively, you will have $100 extra per month. And that is if you are just making $1/per company 5 days per week. I am really aiming low here assuming you only have 15 minutes per day to spend hustling. It is realistic to make $5/per company listed above or more. And remember, one survey can render you $5 or more possibly – so the potential is there to earn quite a few dollars more!
Do you have any ways you make income from home? What side hustles have you done as a stay at home mom?
Come back next Tuesday for another five ways to make some more money from home.