Do you want some quick, healthy, meatless make-ahead meals perfect for summer?
In an effort to eat healthier and wanting meals that are quick, listed below are 7 days of meals, including snacks, that are perfect for getting out of the kitchen quickly to enjoy summer. Most of the meals you can prepare ahead of time, and/or cook ahead of time. All the meals are very easy on the budget and super healthy too.
- Scrambled eggs with English Muffin Bread
- Belgian Waffles with Syrup, Fruit
- Oatmeal with Fruit
- Banana Nut Bread with Fruit Cup
- Baked Eggs with English Muffin Bread
- Banana Nutella Bread with Smoothies http://thebakermama.com/recipes/nutella-swirled-banana-bread/
- Spinach Pie, Fruit https://www.budgetbytes.com/2012/09/spinach-pie/
- Tuna Salad on Toast w/Tomato & Lettuce
- Garden Salad with Pasta
- Black Bean and Corn Salad w/ Avocado
- Grilled Provolone Cheese Sandwiches on Whole Wheat Bread
- Egg Salad on Toast w/Tomato & Lettuce
- Peanut Butter and Raspberry Jelly on Beer Bread
- Make Your Own Lunch Tray (Cheese, Olives, Crackers, Hard Boiled Eggs, Hummus, Cucumber Salad)
- Vegetable LoMein http://www.hillbillyhousewife.com/vegetableslomein.htm
- Black Bean, Cream Cheese & Pineapple Tortillas
- Egg Pie with Pan Fried Potatoes
- Pasta with Roasted Vegetables
- Vegetable Hoagies
- Baked Ziti, Garlic Bread x 2
- Pineapple Cottage Cheese w/Mandarin Oranges
- Fruit Smoothies
- Mixed Nuts
- Banana “Ice Cream” – Using Yonanas Machine http://bit.ly/2tcgICs*
What are some of your favorite healthy meals that you enjoy in the summertime?
*This post may contain paid affiliate links.