It’s Tuesday and you know what that means, right? I am back again with Part Three of 5 super easy side hustles for you stay at home mom, stay at home dads, or just about anybody that wants some more jingle in their pockets. Especially since we are almost at the 12 week mark for the big guy with the beard coming. The more cash and gift cards we have now for Christmas shopping equals less debt later.
Are you ready to continue your money making hustles with five MORE ways to bring in money and gift cards? Remember how important it is to set up a separate email address when you are doing these side hustles. You do not want your personal email getting full from all the money making opportunities coming in everyday.
Part Three – 5 Super Easy Side Hustles for Stay at Home Moms to Make Money
- Survey Savvy. Survey Savvy is another survey company that I have been with for years. They are a reputable company that has been around for quite some time. The one thing I really love about Survey Savvy is their higher value surveys. For instance, right now there is a survey available for $8.00 for 15 minutes and another for $4.00 for 12 minutes. So I have no problem with making $12.00 in about 25 minutes while watching TV. Also, make sure you take the time to complete profile portraits to make sure you get surveys that match your demographics. When I see surveys from Survey Savvy come into my inbox, I jump on them right way because of their higher value. Now the only thing that I would like to see change about Survey Savvy is to start paying by Paypal or offer gift cards. Presently they pay by check but the redemption is super low at $1.00. And again, since their surveys pay higher than normal, the payment by check is fine with me.
- Alaska Bunch. This one is a bit different. Alaska Bunch is an app that you download to your phone. You respond to polls that other people create. Sounds like fun, right? What’s even better is you get $5 just for signing up and they pay via Paypal. Check into Alaska Bunch frequently because their polls may fill up fast. Again, another great way to make mindless money.
- Survey Mini. Survey Mini is another favorite of mine. All surveys from Survey Mini are 11 questions long. Yup just 11 quick questions. The surveys are based on the places that you visit: grocery stores, McDonalds, gas stations, Starbucks, etc. And the rewards are diverse. You can get free food, of all things, and points that you accumulate towards gift cards. Here’s a little hint that I find with Survey Mini, the more you eat out and shop, the more surveys you will get. Companies pay survey companies like Survey Mini to gather feedback from customers so they can improve service.
- Quick Rewards Network. Quick Rewards Network is another multi-faceted site. You earn gift cards for participating in playing trivia, printing coupons, signing up for offers, playing games, reading emails, watching videos, clicking on links and other mindless ways. Even better, Quick Rewards pays via Paypal too. There is never a shortage of ways to make money on Quick Rewards.
- trymyUI. Who wants to take a test AND get paid for it? Who wants to take as many tests as are available and get paid via Paypal every single Friday? trymyUI sends out web user “tests” a couple times a week or maybe more, but they fill up quick so make sure you check in often. And they pay $10 per test. Basically, you test out websites before they go live and your feedback assists the testers smooth out the kinks. They are fun and you can make money in your spare time. Remember it all adds up.
As of this week, you now have 15 super easy side hustles to make extra money. While none of these sites alone will render you a full time income, all these side hustles, over time, will render you extra money and then some. It all depends on you and the time you have available to put into each site. Whether it come in the form of money, gift cards, merchandise, magazine subscriptions, or Paypal it’s all “money” that will help you stretch your budget.
My Side Hustling Epiphany
About 10 years ago I was (and still am) a stay-at-home mom. Prior to my son entering the picture, I was a legal secretary and made really good money. I worked at one of the top law firms in Philadelphia and a top insurance defense firm in New Jersey.
That being said, when I became a stay at home mom I still wanted to make money. So everyday I would search and search for ways to bring in some extra spending money. There was even one company which offered surveys and points for certain types of your junk mail. At first the research company solely offered surveys. Then they instituted a program where you would send them your junk mail that pertained to credit card or mortgage finance companies. Those gift cards added up and I remember getting CVS Drug Store gift cards every week. It was great because I would get our paper products and toiletries there while working the store sales. There were times I paid nothing. I was hooked.
Every week I would search and search for more ways to make money through side hustles. And I found them. Lots of them. Yes there were some weeks I did not have as much time as the week before, but I would stumble upon a higher paying survey or two. Or find a paid task site that paid well and I got moving and made up for it.
Bottom line – find the time. Even during lunch time at work, sign up for a few offers on a site. Do some user testing on one of the sites above. Are you going to shop online? Then go through one of the sites I have given you and accrue points. Over time, you will need another wallet for gift cards instead of credit cards.
Come back next Tuesday for another five ways to make more money from home. And if you have not read Parts 1 and 2, here they are:
Do you have any ways you make income from home? What side hustles have you found that keep you hustling?
This post may contain affiliate links.