Want a delicious low fat, low calorie, super healthy snack or light dessert? Try my Creamy Vanilla Cheesecake Fruit Salad recipe – perfect for Weight Watchers Freestyle. This is just a 1 point breakfast, snack or dessert and it is delicious and it tastes indulgent.
Creamy Vanilla Cheesecake Fruit Salad Recipe
- 1 cup of Dannon Light & Fit Vanilla Nonfat Yogurt
- 1-2 cans of Mandarin Oranges - Drained (in their own juice) (reserve a few tablespoons of juice)
- 1-2 cans of Pineapple Chunks - Drained (in their own juice) (reserve a few tablespoons of juice)
- 1-2 cups of Seedless Grapes, cleaned
- Up to ½ package of Instant Jell-o Sugar Free Fat Free Cheesecake Pudding
- Combine all ingredients. Add up to ½ package of the Cheesecake Jell-o. This is according to your taste. Half of the package is 2 Points on Weight Watchers Freestyle.
- Devour it! Also you can add as much fruit as you like for no change in point value!
- About 1 Freestyle Point per cup.
I had this for dessert and as a snack a few times in the last week on Weight Watchers Freestyle. And at 1 point or so, you can’t beat it. Sometimes it feels like I’m cheating eating it, it’s just that good.
If you did not see my second week meal plan on Weight Watchers, here it is.
I hope you enjoy this Creamy Vanilla Cheesecake Fruit Salad as much as I do.